Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Girl 3.07 Review: I'm Done


This is not a review. I was sticking around with these series until Coach came back, and he finally did in this week’s episode, but his character was so thoroughly disappointing, and the way all of these characters are now being written – so very over the top – that all this is, is to say that I’m done. I’m no longer watching this series; it’s aggravating me to no end far too much. I may eventually catch up with this series again down the line, but for now I’m done. I will, however, say that I loved Taye Diggs in this episode, and that below you will find my favourite line.
My rating: 3.5 out of 10.

Best Lines:
“Shut your face.” – Jess says to Artie, this week’s guest actor Taye Diggs.


Okay, I’m going to wait until my roommate’s done catching up with American Horror Story: Coven and then see if I’m up to reviewing Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. But don’t wait up for it, because I may hold off until tomorrow with it as well as The Originals and Supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment