Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How I Met Your Mother 9.11: Everything in Rhyme


All those that have yet to watch last night’s episode of How I Met Your Mother, entitled ‘Bedtime Stories’, here is where I suggest you go do that before proceeding ahead. For this is not a spoiler free blog. THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! You’ve been warned.
Well, I have to say that I thoroughly did not enjoy that. That may have been the worst episode this series has ever done. That the entire episode was done in rhyme ridiculously annoying, and that it focused entirely on the Marshall half of this tale (plus his flashbacks) was utterly disappointing.
There’s not much more I have to say concerning this episode other than how much of a failure an entire episode dictated in rhyme was. Honestly, some of the stories could have been good, had they not been spoken the way they had. This really made me angry that they thought this was creatively good for the story. What on earth made them think this was good?
My rating: 5.5 out of 10.


Okay, folks, I’m off to watch Almost Human now. Afterwards it’s Sleepy Hollow and The Blacklist. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment