Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Trophy Wife 1.05 Review: Sometimes it's Okay to Put Adult Time First


Anyone that hasn’t watched tonight’s episode of Trophy Wife, entitled ‘The Tryst’, then now would be a good time to go and do so. This is not a spoiler free blog. THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! You’ve been warned.
This is going to be short and sweet because I don’t really have much to say. It was a decent episode, with decent problems, and decent progression with characters. The ex-wives are crazy, eccentric, and too demanding at times, but they help to form this crazy messed up family that’s fun for the viewing audience.
This series seems to be making a healthy amount of progression overall. While it’s not much of a sidesplitting sitcom, it does have some nice, fun laughs. For the most part I like watching this family, but again I wouldn’t be heartbroken if it got cancelled. So, maybe add a little depth to all the characters.
That’s my two cents for the week.
My rating: 6.5 out of 10.

Best Line:
“What? I don’t like my cousins that much.” – Kate tells her husband, after suggesting one of them being murdered as an excuse for not helping Diane.


Okay, I’m off to watch The Originals and review that. After that I’m going to take a break, maybe watch a movie, and then hopefully get in Supernatural before bed. Stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment