Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Girl 3.06 Review: Best Friends With Batman


Anyone that has yet to watch tonight’s episode of New Girl, entitled ‘Keaton’, then I suggest you go do so now. This is not a spoiler free blog. THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Proceed at your own discretion.
Okay, this one’s going to be quick, because I don’t think I have much to say about this show anymore. Much, much, MUCH better than last week, but that wouldn’t be all that hard to do because last week’s episode made me very angry. But then, this week the episode was still irritating, so maybe it wasn’t all that much better.
Seriously, I thought Coach was supposed to be back by now. That’s really the only reason I’m still watching this show, for his episodes to come and go. I’m betting it’ll either be the next episode, or the episode after that, being that Schmidt did move out – albeit, only across the hall. Coach needs to get here soon, or this series needs to start to be written better.
I’m already sick of Jess and Nick’s relationship, Winston is now beginning to get on my nerves, and Schmidt has been on Friends I can watch over and over again, even if I’ve just watched it, this series I can barely watch once.
my nerves since last season. This series really can’t last much longer under this format. They really need to get a new showrunner to come in and stir things up.
My rating: 6 out of 10.

Best Lines:
“Jessica damn Day!” – Winston yells.
“Bat mobile.” – Cece corrects. “Batman mobile.” – Jess replies. “Bat mobile.” – Cece restates. “Batman mobile.” – Jess again replies.


Okay, I’m off to watch Trophy Wife. After that it’s The Originals. Then it’s Supernatural all the way. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment